Sunday, November 21, 2021

Radomir Vojtech Luza

Meditation on Myself


By the light of dawn

Among alabaster clouds

Stalled above lush lawn


Bipolar mind crocheting 

Another daquiri green lie


Swollen legs

Right peg with

Brace, boot, shoe and walker

Prepared for God's stalker


Wound on right

Bloody but tight


A year in this nursing home bite

An emotional fight


No money

Soon to lose my place

What about my honey

With this handsome face?


Often thoughts of the end

Bend through my swollen mind


Like a breeze 

The forest unkind


Weeping and wondering what

Happened to the man I once knew

Happy as a Mardi Gras crew


Fearing the future

Like but a few


Tearing my dreams at the seams

I am so blue


Seeing black where they observe light

Soaring through hell high as a kite


Trusting everyone and no one

My God given right



Trust


Trusting God

Kneeling in a pew

Eating stew


Trusting my fiance

Animated as an anime

Sensitive as a little girl


Trusting my mother

Forever the actress

Breaking down straight away

To her getaway


Trusting my father

Ball of doubt

Reason and logic

Ever so stout


Trusting Jesus

His bloody cross

Fragile as moss


Trusting myself

Forever strong

Talent long

Without so much as a bong


Trusting my cousin

The therapist

Pulling me out of the mist

With an unusual list

Raising a clenched fist  


Trusting my friend

The nursing assistant

Telling me the truth

From a parking booth

Adoring my front tooth

Like Vermouth


No comments:

Post a Comment

G T Foster

The Media Trust Franklin, Pulitzer, Hearst  Chandler, Young, Nolan Lester, Knight and Murdoch Keepers of the gate News to blind-side Unfit t...